Tuesday, March 27, 2007

25W 5D

No those aren't measurements, they are weeks and days. Almost to the last trimester - yay!

My parents visited this weekend. Though the visit was shortened due to the arrival of their newest grandchild (not by me), we still had a great time. Audrey was born on Saturday evening and she and mom are doing great and both already at home. While my parents were here we went to Babies R Us and picked up the Crib and Changing Table Pat and I picked out courtesy of Pat and Linda. Thank You!!! We still have to put it together which will be an adventure I'm sure. Mom and I picked out paint for the nursery, though we didn't get around to painting. So with the Crib, Changing Table, Car Seat and Stroller we have everything we *need* to take the baby home.

Peanut is still bouncing around pretty good. Its most active around 9am, 2pm, and 9pm. I'm not sure why, but it has been like clockwork everyday. Maybe Peanut will sleep like clockwork to :-)

No comments: