Wow, its been a long time. Oops. Its been a rather uneventful month which is actually a really good thing.
My Mom is coming to visit this weekend. Hopefully we'll get some baby things done as Pat and I have not bought a single thing. I didn't think that it was an issue until friends of ours, due in August, told us how they'd painted the nursery, begun putting up crown moulding, and have made visits to Babies R Us. Okay, so maybe we're behind. I have another pregnant friend due the same week I am who has bought a stroller, a high chair, and diapers for the first 2 months. I was proud of myself for taking my vitamins everyday. I guess we better get going!
I finally started feeling the Peanut move around. I have to be honest, it was really weird at first. I mostly notice it when I'm laying down resting. Apparently, the Peanut *loves* swimming. Twice a week I swim with a masters group and it goes crazy moving around. I've convinced myself that its happy when I'm swimming and not angry. I had to stop running. I was getting out of breath after about 2 minutes. I've switched to walking everyday.
Our ultrasound is scheduled for Febraury 13th. The most asked question during the pregnancy has been whether or not we'll find out the baby's gender. Much like our politics, we're a split household. I'm very much in favor of not finding out and Pat thinks we might as well find out. I'm pregnant, therefore, I hold the trump card, though I'm willing to negotiate. So that's our burning question, should we find out boy or girl???
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment