Our kid is an earlier riser. Uggh, I'm NOT an early riser. And by early, I mean E.A.R.L.Y. 5:30 a.m, early. Everyday, without fail. Sometimes he's super nice and stretches it to 5:40, but that's about it.
I tried putting him to bed later, nope, he still wakes up at 5:30. So I tried putting him to bed earlier, nope, 5:30. Apparently he has an internal alarm clockthat says - "hey, its 5:30, its go time".
Apparently now I am an early riser.
Well, I might as well take advantage of it. The weather has finally turned nice here. Its still cool in the morning, but nice enough to get outside. So every morning we're up at 5:30, the little man gets a bottle and as soon as he finishes we're out the door.
This week we alternated days running or walking (I'm out of shape, I can't run everyday). And because I am awake at 5:30, I treat myself to a cup of coffee one day a week on the walk. Conveniently there is a Starbucks on our route.
Fun things we saw this week
1) People lined up outside Creative Kid Stuff at 6:30 am to be the first 10 people in the store. Apparently the first 10 people get 50% off Thurs - Sun this week
2) The dog walker lady with a dog that had saddle bags
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment