So we didn't find out the gender of baby #2, also known as Pumpkin. My friends find this odd, but I really enjoy the surprise. I decided to make a fun game of it, maybe you can guess. Its not hard, you have a 50-50 chance.
I had no morning sickness, but a tiny bit a nausea the first 8 weeks.
My skin has not changed dramatically
I have no idea how I'm carrying, I never understand that question
The heart rate has been between 141 - 150.
I crave spicy food. I've been eating peppers and putting tabasco on everything
What do you think?
Things otherwise have been very good. Paddy is doing great. He was a champ during our Thanksgiving trip. Poor guy was stuck in the car for over 8 hours on the way to Chicago, and then 7 hours on the way home from Milwaukee. But he had a great time. He loves spending time with his cousins. He was lucky to see everyone this trip. He particularly likes chasing people around the house. Not my favorite game, because I get winded, but the kids all loved it. He also very much enjoyed wrestling with Papa. We're very excited to visit everyone again for Christmas.
He chatters non-stop and is learning lots of new words. He is currently obsessed with clocks. We find clocks everywhere we go. He was in heaven when we took him to the watch counter at a jewelry store. We literally had to tear him away. In a pleasant surprise, he also likes the word YES. Unfortunatley, yes, is the answer to everything. At least its not NO! We still haven't heard Mom or Dad, but we enjoy the new words he picks up.
Paddy now runs everywhere. Walking is too slow. Its quite a site as his little legs turn over quite quickly and we get a pitter patter sound that makes us laugh every time.
His favorite thing to do is be outside. Though I love that he doesn't want to be in the house, its a bit tough during Minnesota winter. He stands at the sliding door banging on it saying OUT OUT. We make sure to venture out everyday, but man, its cold! We're hoping for a little snow so that maybe we can go sledding! (I promise Pat will take him down the hill Mom)
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a boy to me!
I also think its a boy because she said so! hehe yay
Glad to hear Pat will be doing the sleding with Paddy. With a 50-50 guess and Aunt Maura thinking it's a girl and Aunt Debbie a boy -I could be the tie breaker! and I have no idea but if the wee pumpkin is a girl we'll be even...
3 boys - Aidan,Paddy, Quinn and 3 girls Mia, Audrey, and Pumpkin
I'm gonna go with boy. My mom and I guessed right with Quinn - we'll see if that was just luck or if we are baby gender psychics.
-Diana
Post a Comment