Those of you that know me fairly well know that I *hate* eggs. The smell of them scrambling - yuck. Hard boiled - nope. The runny kind - the absolute worst.
All I've wanted to eat for the past 2 weeks is over medium eggs. It sounds good, it looks good. I haven't brought myself to order it or make it because I'm pretty sure I'm still not going to like it. But its pretty much all I can think about.
On the flip side, I *love* pancakes. If they're on a menu, I order them. Pat and I went to breakfast on Saturday morning when he got off work at 6:30 am (well breakfast for me, dinner for him). We went to our favorite breakfast place, with my favorite pancakes, and I wanted to order the #1.5 - 2 eggs, hash browns, and toast. I never order eggs - never. So I made Pat order it, and I ordered pancakes and ate some of his and some of mine. I ate eggs!!! They were pretty good to.
I was hoping for a much cooler craving, like Ice Cream, or milkshakes, or Big Macs. But I get eggs.
-Katie
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment