Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Over the last 2 years I think I'm getting an "F" in the wife department for holidays. Last Christmas I went to Chicago while Pat stayed home to work. This year on Thanksgiving, I went to Chicago while Pat stayed home to work. After eating way too much turkey I called Pat who was dining on a decadent frozen pizza. I'm a super wife.
Thanksgiving Day was the 8 week mark, so we decided it would be okay to share our news with my grandparents. I let my Dad do the honors and he made a toast to Patrick and Kristin and their April Arrival and then to Pat and I and our July arrival.
Pat and I celebrated Thanksgiving in St. Paul on Saturday. We had friends over and deep fried a 20 pound turkey. It was supposed to be a 12 lb turkey for the 9 people we had for dinner. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your outlook, the butcher accidentally sold our turkey. So we got a free upgrade to a 20 pounder. Its a good thing Pat likes turkey because we're going to be eating leftovers for 2 weeks.
Things are still going pretty well. I got to experience nausea for the first time yesterday, and let me tell you, its fun. I spent the second half of the day back and forth to the bathroom where I never actually got sick - which was a plus. Our first doctors appointment is in 2 weeks. Nothing else really exciting to report.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment