We've managed to successfully navigate our way into the second trimester. I'm not really sure that I had anything to do with the success, but we're here none the less. 14 weeks down, 26 to go.
Yep, I was being unrealistic hoping to stay in my normal clothes for several more weeks. I put on a pair of khakis over new years and they sure don't fit anymore. Bummer. I have 2 pairs of pants that still fit so its probably time for some new pants. The good part is I'll get to go use the gift certificate I got for Christmas and have some fun shopping!!
We spent New Year's in Scottsdale visiting Grandma and Grandpa Foy along with Pat's parents, Anne, and Todd. I had to suffer through the Bears game with a whole bunch of Packer fans. Booo. At least the Bears are going to the playoffs. Yay. And, dear Packer Fans, I heard a rumor that your beloved Brett Favre will "retire" but just from the Packers and will then be seen wearing Blue and Orange playing catch with Mushin Muhammad. Ah, the agony for all of you.
Happy New Year!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment