Pat and I went to Chicago this last weekend for our good friends Emily and Patrick's wedding. They threw a great party and had a beautiful ceremony. It reminded us of how much we miss our friends from Chicago.
We decided we would fly home for this trip, and I learned why pregnant people shouldn't fly. Our trip to Chicago was uneventful minus the 1 hour delay for beautiful weather. On the way home, we got to board and then sit on the plane. By the time we landed in Minneapolis, I couldn't get my feet out of my shoes :-( When we got home and I got my shoes off, and my socks, the lovely pattern from my socks now appeared on my feet. Holy Water Retention. My poor feet. Fortunately they are happy again and no longer sporting the lovely sock pattern. And the machine at the groccery store says my blood pressure is fine - because that is important.
We also had our first baby class this week. I'm pretty sure I like them more than Pat. We're taking a 6 week birth preparation class. Our first class was spent on meeting the other couples and learning general anatomy. I think the anatomy part was boring for Pat, but I was glad to see in the pictures that my bladder is indeed the size of a sugar snap pea and that my frequent trips to the bathroom are a direct result of that. The instructor is nice, and Pat informed me that she made only one medically inaccurate statement and he was willing to over look it. Apparently she's way more competent than the characters on Grey's Anatomy.
Pat and Linda are visiting this weekend, which we are really excited about. Hopefully the weather will stay spring like.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment