Lucky me, I have the green meanies as an adult. I have no idea where I got Pink Eye from. Paddy doesn't have it, Pat doesn't have it, just me. Hopefully Pat won't have to hold me down on the table to get the eye drops in. Of course I have to get the eye drops first.
I went to the doctor today, and saw a Nurse Practioner. She apparently faxed in a prescription to the pharmacy for some sort of drug that doesn't exist and is now not returning their calls. No eye drops for me until tomorrow since of course, now the office is closed. This makes me more sad than mad as Paddy and I will have to miss our ECFE class tomorrow because of my untreated pink eye. Hopefully it will get resolved so we don't miss our tumbling class on Friday (yep, we're taking tumbling, which Pat finds funny because Paddy can't even sit up yet).
No comments:
Post a Comment