Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5am conversations

Paddy woke up at 5am today saying "mama, mama, mama". As I had to go to the bathroom anyway, I got up, walked into his room to see what was happening. Not much. I told him it was sleepy time and that Mom was going back to bed until the sun came up (which never happens). The following conversation ensued

Me: Its sleepy time. Mom is going to go back to bed because she's sleepy. I'll see you when the sun comes up
Paddy: Oh. Ok. Dada play?
Me: No, Dad is sleepy too.
Paddy: Oh, okay, sad. Bye bye.

He chatted with himself until about 6, then slept until about 7. The sun wasn't up yet. Bummer.

1 comment:

Diana and Sunny said...

Yes! This is awesome.

except the waking up at 5am part. I had to be up at 5am this morning, and I wasn't nearly as coherent as Paddy.

-Diana