We've made it to the 36 week mark!
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Everything is still measuring on schedule. Peanut's heart rate is 126. My blood pressure is 106/67 which made me happy because my feet are so swollen that I was worried they'd tell me my blood pressure was 200/100. I also had my hemoglobin tested - I'm at 12.7 which is good (I have no idea what bad is). Apparently the Flinstone vitamins I take are keeping my Iron levels nice and healthy. I'm 0 cm dialated and 0% effaced. No Peanut anytime soon.
The college crew is coming this weekend, plus our favorite golf pro. My girlfriends are making a
trip to Minneapolis to see if it ever really gets warm here. Pat's friend Todd is coming to town to play in a Nationwide Qualifier. We're going to have a full house - which we love.
There are supposedly 4 weeks to go. Since we're finally in the last month, I'm posting everyone's guesses from the Foy/Poplin shower. You can all play along and see who is closest. If you'd like to be added, let me know, I'll put your guess up. For those of you who picked a week past my due date - what did I do to you? :-)
June 26 -> Jill Bohn
June 28 -> MJ Foy, Ed Foy, George Hofmann
June 30 -> Donna Bohn, Kate Brondino
July 1 -> Maureen Hampel, Anne Foy
July 3 -> Maria Brondino, Katie Hampel, Chrissy Foy, Maggie Morse, Susan McCoyd
July 4 -> Lezlee K.,Mary Poplin, Maddy Bohn, Granny Char, Mo Foy
July 5 -> Sharon Foy
July 6 -> Beth Foy
July 7 -> Erin Foy Pann, Marie Hofmann
July 8 -> Mary Nelson
July 9 -> Kathy Infante
July 10 -> Bing
July 12 -> Ashley Bohn
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment