Boo, I have a cold. I made it 35 weeks without feeling sick at all, and some how caught a cold this week. Yuck. Fortunately I just have a really runny, stuffed up nose. Blah.
On the positive side, it seems to not have phased Peanut at all. Still bouncing around and kicking my right rib cage like crazy.
I read an article last night on the likelyhood that the baby follows the same sleep wake pattern after being born as it did in utero. If that's the case, we may be the luckiest parents in the world. Peanut usually wakes up around 6:30 AM, and stays fairly active until around 9, at which point it quiets down. Lunch seems to wake it up again and then is really active until around 2. Usually the drive home is eventful, followed by dinner, and then sleep until about 8:30 or 9. Peanut never wakes me up during the night, so either I'm a good sleeper or Peanut is. Lets hope its Peanut :-)
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment