Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow

My work (or the place that I contract at) threw me a party yesterday. It was billed as pizza and cake. They completely out did themselves.

Not only was there pizza and cake, but they bought gifts. TONS of gifts. I was totally overwhelmed. I'm amazed at how generous everyone has been throughout the entire pregnancy - both family, friends, and now work.

The group I work in went in together and bought us our high chair, diaper champ, baby towels, cabinet latches, bottle brushes, bottle drying rack, outlet covers, some more onsies, and some rattles.

I was completely surprised as I thought I was getting pizza, which would have been more than enough.

I'm still feeling really well. I get a little tired at the end of the night, and need a little more sleep than I had previously. The weather cooled off, so I think that helped. We're supposed to get another hot spell here in a few days, so we'll see how that treats me. Peanut is still up "high" and kicking like crazy.

I have another Dr's appointment on Friday, so maybe I'll get an update then! We'll see.

No comments: