In an effort to make sure I don't irrevocably harm the Peanut (I'm trying out that name, what do you think?), I thought I'd get on the internet (first mistake) and find out if there are things I should really be avoiding. Like the cup of coffee I have every morning, that I cannot survive without.
I knew about the alcohol, that one was easy. But good grief, after reading some of the articles, I should just stop eating all together because pretty much everything, depending on who you talk to, is bad for me.
Fish - Its okay if you cook it beyond recognition and its plain and white.
Meat - if you cut all the fat off, cook it to hockey puck consistency, and call the farmer to make sure it was feed whole grain, then its safe
Lunch Meat - Out, its bad. Not complaining though, because generally I don't like it
Chinese Buffet - probably not a good idea because apparently food that has been out for more than 1 hour is a death sentence
Caffeine - Rejoice! I can have my cup of coffee. I finally found some article that said it was okay so I'm going with that one
What I decided after this journey to the internet, was that I'm not going back. And that I'm waiting until I see the doctor. I think my new source of information will be Kristin and Angela.
-Katie
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment