I've been reading babycenter.com (thanks for the suggestion Angela). Once a week it sends me an e-mail letting me know what changes are happening both to the baby and to me. This week I was informed that the baby is losing its tail. This was disturbing on several levels. First, I was completely unaware that the peanut had a tail. Second, it gave me no reason why it was losing the tail. Now, I know that the baby shouldn't be born with a tail, but at least tell me it didn't just fall off or something.
On the plus side, the baby has knees!! I'm sure I won't be as excited about that once it figures out how to use them. But right now its pretty cool.
Otherwise things are going really well. We had dinner with Uncle Mike last night (sorry we didn't tell you, we're waiting to hear the heart beat).
Pat found out today that his research paper is being published, which is great news. If you don't already subscribe to Biology Blood and Marrow Transplant, you may want to consider doing so, its page turning reading.
Sandra and The Chad get to town tomorrow and get to be the next lucky people to know. C'mon, I can't keep secrets from my best friend :-)
7 weeks down, 33 to go
-Katie
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment