We had a beautiful weekend in St. Paul. Saturday was 75 and sunny. Pat and I took advantage of the weather as much as possible. We spent the morning at the American Heart Association Walk and the afternoon at the driving range. We had to get warmed up for our big day of golf on Sunday.
Sunday was equally nice. Closer to 80, light wind, a little cloudy. We had a 10 am tee time at Highland National Golf Course. Pat was nice, and got a cart because I'm pregnant. I'm always very nervous before golfing with people I don't know because I'm really not very good. We ended up golfing with 2 very nice people - Pete and Karen. Pete likes to play the blue tees, but Pat intimidated him (I'm kidding) and they both played off the whites. As a rule, I play off of whatever the closest tees to the hole are.
We had a great time. Golfing while pregnant was not bad at all, in fact, I think it helped me because I had to keep my arms from hitting my every growing belly. Therefore, I credit Peanut with my first ever Birdie. I scored a 3 on the 17th Hole of Highland National Golf Course. Driver, 6 Iron, Putter also known as the Bullet.
Odds I ever get a Birdie again - Low.
Odds I will be 65 telling the story of how I got a Birdie while pregnant - High.
FORE!!!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment