We are absolutely overwhelmed by the generosity of our family and friends!
This past weekend we drove to Chicago and Milwaukee for 2 baby showers. On Saturday Kristin, Teresa, and my Mom hosted a baby shower for McCoyd/Kreuz/Bauer family and friends. What a great party. We even had ‘One More Foy’ M&Ms courtesy of Granny Char. Those were a big hit – even more so the next day J I’m still eating white chocolate suckers, which were delicious!! It was a wonderful day highlighted by my Aunt Maura attending from Rockford.
I really appreciated everyone who came, especially people who traveled from Virginia (Aunt Deb), St. Louis (Diana) and Milwaukee (Linda, Anne, Angela), California (Charlotte), and Texas (Bertha, Stephanie, Avery, Larkin)
Mom, Granny Char and I drove Sunday to Milwaukee for a shower that Linda, Anne and Angela hosted for the Foy and Poplin families. We had another wonderful day in spite of Anne pouring Mimosa’s that I couldn’t have. I love Mimosas. It was another great party which included hand decorated onsies and burp cloths by all the guests. We can’t wait to dress Peanut in the many fun new outfits!
Again, it meant so much to us that people traveled to come celebrate with us. Grandma Poplin, Donna, Jill, Ashley, and Maddy traveled from Wisconsin Rapids and my Mom and Granny Char drove up from Chicago. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone again soon – hopefully with Peanut in tow.
I managed to take 1 (that’s right, one) picture over the course of the 2 days. I’m really hoping anyone will send me some pictures so that I can add them to the blog for everyone to see.
Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment