35 Weeks!! We're almost to full term, which is exciting and scary all at the same time. I'm HUGE. Well at least I think so. I can't figure out where there is more room for Peanut to grow. My book says that Peanut will gain .5 lb to a 1 lb a week from here on out. Are you serious? I'm not sure where 2.5 lbs (and possibly 5) will go!?!?!?! At this point, I think most of it is in my feet which now look like sausages.
I got my haircut this weekend, which I now realize pregnant people should not do. Pregnancy hormones + drastic change = drama. I had asked for my hair to be shoulder length, and its close, sort of. I like it a lot now, but at the time, it overwhelmed me a bit. Its fun, and I can do different things with it (which we all know I won't but at least I have the option), and mostly its not so heavy and thick anymore. In the end, its a great hair cut, it just took me a while to get there.
Pat and I have been going out a lot. He (jokingly) tells me the clock is ticking and we need to go out as much as possible. We've been going to one of our favorite places, Bonfire, quite a bit. They have a great bar, big screen TVs so we can watch whatever the sporting event of the evening is, and dueling pianos. Apparently we're regulars - as one of the bar tenders now refers to me as the Root Beer lady. The staff has taken an interest in the pregnancy and is always asking how its going. Our new favorite bar tender, Jill, even comes up with name suggestions based on her past boyfriends (strange we know, but very humorous).
Pat graduates from his residency program tomorrow (Friday)! Its been a long, but very rewarding 3 years, I'm really excited for him. The three years have gone by fast - it seems like yesterday we moved here (and lived in our house with no furniture for a week). Pat and Linda as well as Anne will be in town for the graduation - so we will definitely have fun.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment