Still no Peanut. Apparently I've made a warm, happy home on the inside. My friend Nicole thinks the baby is in there in a recliner watching T.V. Sounds about right.
I spent several hours yesterday at the doctor. I had a Non Stress Test on Peanut, who is not stressed at all. I also had a procedure done to try and encourage my cervix to efface as it had not done so on its own. I'll go back again this afternoon to repeat the procedure. Basically it involves sitting in the hospital reading a magazine for an hour after they give me some drug called Miso something or other. Not painful, just boring.
The doctor has decided its time for Peanut to appear and has served an eviction notice. We'll go to the hospital on Saturday for an induction if nothing happens prior to that. So one way or the other, there should be a baby by the end of the weekend. Yay!!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment