Thank you to all the people who picked me to go early (Jill, MJ, Ed, George, Donna, Kate, Anne, Maureen, Connie, Aunt Mary Ann, Grandpa Frank). We're still waiting though.
We had an eventful and very full weekend - none of it inspired Peanut to come out and play.
Friday we had Thai food with friends (I even got it spicy) and then went to hear the Wild Colonial Bhoys (Pat's favorite local band). I was only able to make it through 2 sets and then I made Pat take me home - I was tired. However, 2 sets made it 12:45 in the morning so I was impressed I stayed out that late.
Saturday I did a lot of sleeping. A lot. I did make it up in time to go to our friends' Frank and Luly's wedding. It was a great wedding, with the Archbishop presiding. The reception was full of ND people - which always makes Pat happpy. We stayed until the last song and danced all night. Apparently Peanut likes dancing inside my belly and hasn't quite decided yet about coming out for a real party.
Sunday was another day of lots of sleeping - lots. Staying out late apparently makes me very tired.
Today was Pat's first day of work as a fellow. That didn't inspire Peanut either.
I still feel very well, minus the itchy belly which nothing seems to help. I'm still working, which is nice because it keeps me occupied during the day.
So no exciting news today, but keep checking, Peanut has to show up eventually!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment