I finally have a reason (other than being 9 months pregnant) for my itchy belly. Its called PUPPS, which is an acronymn for a big long fancy medical term which translates to the average person as Pregnancy Rash. Not harmful, just uncomfortable, and very angry looking. There's not much you can do for it besides have the baby. The doctor recommended trying hydrocortisone cream but warned it may have little impact. Fortunately, this baby has to come soon.
At my appointment today I measured 0 centimeters dialated and 0% effaced. Oh well, Peanut must have a reason for staying put for now. I still feel fine, and Peanut is still kicking around having a good time.
My next appointment is on Wednesday where they will do an Non Stress Test. More or less make sure Peanut is still happy. Then, on Wednesday if there is no progress, they'll talk about an induction for the following week.
On the plus side, it means Pat and I can play golf again this weekend.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment