Monday, July 09, 2007

Not Yet

No Peanut yet. We had a very low key weekend. We did a lot of staring at each other because we weren't quite sure what to do with ourselves. It didn't help that it was over 90 everyday with humidity over 70%

Saturday we did a lot of things in the house because I walked outside and immediately walked back in. It was 101 degrees out. Not going to work for my 9+ month pregnant self. I got the upstairs linen closet cleaned out after Pat put the door back on (it fell of a couple weeks ago). Then we got to watch golf on TV.

Sunday Pat golfed, I stayed home. It was too hot for me to golf. 98 degrees and humid. I went to the mall just so I could get out of the house and walk around. I walked for an hour in the mall, and promptly went home and took a nap. We went out for dinner, because, why not.

I'm back at work today, just waiting. I still feel good, minus the itchy, angry belly. Its not a pretty site. The cortizone cream helps a bit, but I have to apply it several times a day. Its been the only yucky pregnancy symptom I've had, so I can't complain too much.

This evening we have the Home Run Derby on tap. Prince Fielder from the Brewers is competing, so Pat is excited. Perhaps the All-Star game will inspire Peanut.

No comments: